Optoma, the number one DLP® projection brand in EMEA and worldwide,* the number one 4K UHD brand worldwide and number one laser home projector and home projector brand in EMEA,** today announced it will showcase its expanding range of visual display technologies at Information Systems Europe (ISE) 2022. Offering stunning visual experiences that captivate and take audience engagement to new levels, Optoma offers large display and software solutions across the business, education, professional installation and home entertainment markets.
Visitors will be able to experience Optoma’s engaging exhibition space at ISE in hall 3, stand 3D600.
- New Ultra Bright Series ZU1700, ZU1900, and ZU2200 professional laser projectors delivering up to 22,000 lumens and extreme flexibility to high end installations
- Full range of interactive flat panel displays and accessories – including education solutions and interactive sessions. Virtual participation is also available; click here to register https://vizetto.com/ise-optoma-webinars/
- First looks at the expanded range of all-in-one LED display solutions
- Innovative real-life applications using projection mapping and blending to create immersive experiences
- Optoma Management Suite (OMS)™ – An intuitive remote display management solution to streamline operations by monitoring, diagnosing and controlling audio visual displays
- Full range of ultra-affordable DuraCore laser professional projectors for flexible installation, great colours and more consistent brightness
- New home projectors including the latest CinemaX 4K UHD Laser Projection TV with ground-breaking laser cinema technology and low lag for a competitive gaming advantage.
“We look forward to re-connecting with our industry and valued partners to showcase our unique large display and software solutions across projection, interactive flat panels and LED displays – embracing the flexibility and breadth of our product range which addresses every installation need, while offering significant value, benefits and services to our customers,” stated Thierry Millet, Optoma EMEA Managing Director.
Experts from Optoma’s ever-expanding local sales and technical support teams will be on hand to provide technical knowledge, one-to-one demonstrations and sales support.
ISE 2022 takes place from 10 – 13 May 2022 at the Fira de Barcelona, Gran Via in Spain. The Optoma stand can be found in hall 3, stand 3D600. Use invitation code T3TZPCZB to receive your free entry ticket:http://www.iseurope.org
Optoma delivers engaging visual experiences for a connected world.
With customer needs and the user experience at the centre of everything we do, Optoma’s projection, LED and interactive flat panel display products combine superior image processing technologies with exceptional engineering and innovation to deliver stunning crystal-clear images with ultimate reliability. Designed for professional AV and home entertainment, our award-winning projectors use DLP® technology, pioneered by Texas Instruments.
The Optoma Group has continental headquarters in Europe, the USA and Asia Pacific. Optoma Europe, based in London, covers Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). Local services are delivered from multiple offices across this region. www.optoma.com