-FireSwitch™ is Spitfire Network Services’ latest fully featured hosted telephony solution designed for SMBs-
-New features include mobile and desktop softphones as standard & the option of full system call recording, using AWS storage-
-Cost effective: no connection or set up charges and just £10 per telephone extension per month-
Spitfire Network Services Ltd, a provider of telecoms and IP engineering solutions to UK businesses, today announces the launch of FireSwitch™ Hosted PBX 2.2, the latest cloud telephony solution for small and medium-sized businesses that offers big system features such as integrated softphone and full system call recording with their premium call quality, support and service wrap.
Hosted PBX 2.2, will be branded as FireSwitch™ and is Spitfire’s latest iteration of their cloud telephony solution, following on from the highly successful Hosted PBX 2.1, which provided core business telephony features, a user-friendly web portal with low per user monthly rental. With FireSwitch™, Spitfire is providing several new features whilst maintaining solution quality and value:
- Softphones – mobile and desktop softphone applications included as standard, which allows users to make and take phone calls from any device with an Internet connection, wherever they may be located. Users can simply scan a QR code using a smartphone and then work from anywhere!
- Full System Call Recording – whether used for training purposes or assisting with resolving customer service enquiries, this provides a real cost and time saving benefit.
- Customer Portal – all recorded calls, along with a whole host of other useful information such as billing and support job updates is easily accessible online.
- Assured Call Quality – when used with Spitfire’s voice-approved data circuits we offer a complete end-to-end service, assuring voice quality is not compromised with SLAs on key performance factors such as latency, jitter and packet loss.
- Scalability & Flexibility – add extensions quickly and easily to support business growth, with numerous features included to facilitate remote, home & hybrid working setups.
- Support – Spitfire’s support is carried out in-house by trained and qualified engineers and technicians.
Spitfire is currently offering FireSwitch™ with no connection or set up charges and at just £10 per telephone extension per month!
Dom Norton, Sales Director, Spitfire Network Services Ltd, said: “FireSwitch™ builds on the success of our Hosted PBX 2.1 solution, with the addition of call recording and softphone. FireSwitch™ has been developed by our in-house engineering team to provide a cost-effective and highly scalable cloud telephony solution for small and medium sized businesses. The key to any product we develop at Spitfire is listening to our customers – what they want and need to support their businesses. With FireSwitch™, we have done exactly that and we’re confident that this is the best value cloud business telephone system available today.”
“What matters for businesses is flexibility and ease of use. Spitfire’s FireSwitch™ provides that and more. With businesses currently operating in so many ways, this is hugely significant,” added Norton.
For more details about FireSwitch™, visit the Spitfire Network Services website here.
About Spitfire Network Services Ltd
Spitfire has been providing business internet and telecoms services from our central London offices for more than 30 years.
With an emphasis on engineering skills and customer service, we aim to build long-term business relationships with our clients – delivering innovative, award-winning solutions and significant cost savings.
This approach has seen us grow from a modest start-up to a business with more than £23m turnover and over 100 staff.