The Panasonic AK-UC3300 UHD studio camera system achieves resolution of 2,000 TV lines.
Panasonic announced the AK-UC3300, a 4K Studio Camera system equipped with a large S35mm MOS 4K sensor to deliver high quality video. Ideal for a variety of production applications, such as broadcast studio, live events and eSports, it is scheduled for release in the fourth quarter of 2020.
The AK-UC3300 has a large 11-megapixel 4K image sensor to achieve a resolution of 2,000 TV lines and supports HDR (HLG) and ITU-R BT.2020. With high sensitivity of F10 (2,000 lx), it enables high-quality video shooting, with low noise, while maintaining a S/N ratio of 62 dB or higher.
With multiple supported 4K and HD formats, the camera system is suited to a wide variety of production applications. The camera system and its interfaces significantly improve the operability of 4K video production and supports 12G-SDI output capable of sending uncompressed 4K video with a single coaxial cable; TICO*1 over SDI (4K over 3G-SDI) output, which enables the transmission of 4K signals over conventional 3G-SDI cables; and the next-generation IP transmission standard SMPTE ST2110*2.
The AK-UC3300 UHD Camera system is designed for optimal video production in dynamic environments. In addition to the 2x high-speed HD shooting function, the skew reduction function – realised through high speed scans operating at 1/100 of a second – provides excellent operability when shooting rapid movements such as during sports and live events.
The camera system has been developed with a new 1/5-type Remote Operation Panel (AK-HRP1015GJ) featuring Colour LCD readout display, which allows GUI operation and also supports PoE+ and IP control. The system is also compatible with the existing Panasonic AK-HRP1000/AK-HRP1005 Remote Operation Panels. For comfortable, high-quality, on-site shooting, a high-resolution 1.78 cm (0.7 inches) Full HD OLED Colour Viewfinder AJ-CVF70GJ has been developed for use with the camera system.
For further information, please visit: https://business.panasonic.co.uk/professional-camera/4K-studio-camera/ak-uc3300
- Summary of system main features
- 11-megapixel 4K image sensor, high sensitivity of F10 and resolution of 2,000 TV lines while maintaining a S/N ratio of 62 dB or higher
- 4K/HD multiformat support including allowing for flexible operation adapted to various production application
- Supports HDR(HLG) and ITU-R BT.2020
- Supports Chromatic Aberration Compensation
- Support for various interfaces, including 12G-SDI output, TICO*1 over SDI（4K over 3G-SDI）output and SMPTE ST2110*2
- Support for 2x HD high-speed shooting in 1080p, 1080i and 720p
- High-speed image scanning of 1/100 second for low-skew shooting
- Camera system has developed to support comfortable, high quality shooting
- Remote Operation Panel（ROP）
AK-HRP1015GJ （scheduled for release in the fourth quarter, 2020）
- Camera serial control and IP control are supported
- Up to 99 studio cameras can be controlled
- PoE+ support and equipped with a robust LAN terminal
- 1.78 cm (0.7 inches) Full HD OLED Color Viewfinder
AJ-CVF70GJ（scheduled for release in the fourth quarter, 2020）
- 1.78 cm (0.7 inches) Full HD color OLED panel
- Capable of achieving high contrast ratio and pure black
- 38 mm large-diameter eyepiece with optical zoom lens