….set to revolutionize collaborative planning of corporate IT and Shared Services.
Serviceware SE launches Financial 6.0: Game-changing ITFM software update set to revolutionize collaborative planning of corporate IT and Shared Services.
- Enabling collaborative decision making from the C-Suite across the business.
- Facilitating high-quality financial steering via intuitive workstreams.
- Personalization for individual roles, to quickly access the right information.
- Refreshed design and navigation for ease of use.
In today’s increasingly fast-paced and competitive business environment, and amid a surge in spend on digital services, organizations must keep IT costs in check – which requires understanding and rationalizing where necessary to accurately plan and invest for the future. In light of this, Serviceware, a leading provider of software solutions for the digitalization and automation of service processes (Enterprise Service Management), is today announcing the launch of Serviceware Financial 6.0, a module of Serviceware’s integrated ESM platform. This is a powerful and innovative step forward for the software solution, which already enables the financial management of many organizations’ IT and Shared Services.
Key updates include:
- Guided Collaboration – to ensure that many different users and departments can work together on one financial process in a coordinated manner and receive notifications proactively whenever an action is required.
- Workstreams – to enable highly advanced and intuitive user guidance through processes and financial tasks, facilitating high-quality financial steering for even the most occasional user.
- Personalization – with customised start pages, to enable more stakeholders and roles to get direct access to their information, navigate easily through the system, steer financial profitability, and perform cost optimization through powerful KPIs.
- Refreshed Design and Navigation – to enable users to quickly learn and effectively use the solution, making them more productive in their roles.
“With Serviceware Financial 6.0, our customers will enjoy a dramatically improved and customized, role-based user experience, ultimately pushing the solution from a financial management tool to a financial management environment,” comments Cordula Bauer, Group Director Product & Development, Serviceware.
Responding to the needs of every modern digital organization, most of which are struggling to manage IT costs and processes with manual spreadsheets, Serviceware delivers a single source of truth across the IT value chain, ultimately ensuring digital investments are fully optimized. This will empower CFOs, with the right information at their fingertips, to have informed discussions with business units, who will in turn now have a better understanding of the IT services they consume. It will also enable CIOs to have a clear view of their consumption and cost data in one place to continuously evolve their technology and vendor strategies.
Financial 6.0 now makes the complex process of IT Financial Management and planning easier and the associated ROI transparent. However, it also as importantly, provides the ability to manipulate the cost data and develop ‘what if’ scenarios for the C-Suite, to provide them with the necessary agility to make the right choices in what continues to be an unpredictable market.
“Serviceware Financial is proven in saving millions of dollars, euros and pounds for our multinational customers already. With this milestone release, we have re-invented the approach to IT Financial Management (ITFM) or what is often referred to as Technology Business Management (TBM). The new philosophy is centered around a user-centric, collaborative planning approach and redefines the financial perspective at the interface between IT, the lines of business and finance. At Serviceware, we pride ourselves on technical and service excellence – we do not stop until our customers are happy – and we truly believe our solution is a game-changer in unlocking better business success,” adds Dirk Martin, CEO of Serviceware SE.
Serviceware is a leading provider of software solutions for the digitalisation and automation of service processes (Enterprise Service Management) with which companies can increase their service quality and manage their service costs efficiently. The Serviceware Platform includes the software solutions Serviceware Processes, Serviceware Financial, Serviceware Resources, Serviceware Knowledge and Serviceware Performance. All solutions can be used in an integrated manner, but also independently from one another. Serviceware partners with customers from strategic consulting through the definition of the service strategy to the implementation of the Enterprise Service Platform. Further components of the portfolio are safe and reliable infrastructure solutions as well as Managed Services. Serviceware has more than 1,000 customers worldwide from various business sectors, including fifteen DAX companies and five of the seven largest German companies. The headquarters of Serviceware are in Bad Camberg, Germany. Serviceware employs more than 500 employees at 14 international sites. For more information visit www.serviceware-se.com.