The Billing People Awards celebrated the achievements of billing professionals throughout the ICT channel at its first standalone awards ceremony held at the Soho Hotel in London last month.
The Awards, launched in 2020 and previously part of the Billing People Summit, are run by Billing People, a free to join membership body that champions the work of the channel’s billing professionals.
This year’s Awards attracted a record number of entries and saw the introduction of five new categories, including awards
for ‘Billing Hero’ and ‘Customer Experience Champion’.
Congratulations to all the winners:
- Billing Hero – Lily Comms
- Ones to Watch – SSE/OVO
- MSP Billing Team of the Year – Arrow Business Communications
- Wholesaler Billing Team of the Year – Eclipse Wholesale
- Commitment to Customer Service – Tailor Made Technologies
- Billing Return on Investment – Adept Technology Group
- Customer Experience Champion – Boxx Communications
- Billing Revenue Growth Champion – ITS Technology Group
- Billing Empowerment – Southern Communications
- Continuous Billing Service Leader – Southern Communications
Billing People was founded by Union Street and the company continues to support the organisation as its platinum sponsor.
Union Street Managing Director Vincent Disneur said: “The Billing People Awards has once again proven to be a fantastic success. We’d like to thank all the entrants for their efforts, our judging panel for their diligence and our fellow sponsors, Audio Pro, Technology Reseller, Giacom and DWS, for lending their support to the event and helping to make it such an incredible occasion.”