This year’s Gamma Ball Rally, the eighth, was the largest yet with 24 four-person teams driving from Brands Hatch to Geneva for a gala dinner and charity auction.
Since being launched in 2013, the Gamma Ball Rally has raised more than £750,000 for small charities, including ATE Ghana, which supports individuals in Lawra with small business grants, access to education and support for disabilities, and Special Effect, which uses technology to improve the lives of disabled children.
Participating teams have a budget of £750 to spend on buying a vehicle, which they then customise and drive across Europe, overcoming various challenges along the way. Prizes are awarded to winners, runners-up, the ‘best dressed’ and those showing the most ‘team spirit’.
This year’s winners were:
- 1st place: X Team 1 (Fidelity Group)
- 2nd place: Comm Tech Rangers (Comm-Tech Voice and Data)
- 3rd place: Squid Pro Quo (Charterhouse)
- Spirit of the Rally: Pincom Panther (Incom)
- Best Dressed: Mystery Incorporated (Silver Lining Convergence)
Be First to Comment