The new CHERRY DW 9000 SLIM desktop set stands out from the crowd with innovative functions, excellent workmanship and modern, flat design.
The mouse and keyboard can be connected either via the 2.4 GHz wireless USB receiver included or by Bluetooth®. The connection can be controlled instantly, using switches on both mouse and keyboard, which allows flexibility of connectivity to two devices simultaneously if required. AES-128 encryption ensures security in both cases.
The CHERRY DW 9000 SLIM desktop set features rechargeable lithium batteries which allow you to work continuously. Re-charging is simple for both keyboard and mouse – use the included standard micro USB cable, even when you’re working. Going away? Ensure your batteries are still charged on your return by using the on/off switch on both keyboard and mouse.
An integrated metal plate within the keyboard, ensures optimal sturdiness and stability, which prevents bending and the product moving around the desk. For a steeper and more comfortable typing angle, attach the 4 included rubber feet.
A high-quality scissor mechanism with low-travel keystroke ensures an ideal typing experience. CAPS LOCK, SCROLL and NUM keys each have integrated LEDs to provide their current status and will also flash to indicate when the batteries need recharging. Six additional keys provide convenient access to “Windows Lock”, “Open Browser”, “Volume Down”, “Volume Up”, “Mute” and “Calculator” functions.
The mouse, which perfectly complements the keyboard, also boasts a wide range of features. Uniquely designed rubber side-panels and compact design ensure comfort for the user. Three stage resolution of 600, 1000 and 1600 dpi can be controlled at the touch of a button and a two-colour LED provides the user with battery, charging and connection status at all times, as well as the selected mouse resolution. An extra durable, optical scanning mouse-wheel and a magnetic USB receiver storage feature, make this mouse an ideal companion for mobile or stationary applications.
- Optionally connected using Bluetooth® or a 2.4 GHz wireless unit – both with AES-128 encryption
- Lithium batteries in the mouse and keyboard can be recharged via micro USB
- Status LEDs show low residual battery charge, charging status and mouse resolution
- Additional status LEDs for the CAPS LOCK, NUM and SCROLL keys
- Extra-small nano receiver for wireless operation
- 6 mouse buttons and a scroll wheel
- Precise sensor with three-level adjustable resolution up to 1,600 dpi
- Durable abrasion-proof laser inscription
- Solid metal plate in the keyboard for maximum stability
- Precise scissor mechanism for an ideal operating feeling
- Rubber feet for individual height adjustment