…..now addresses the needs of multi-cloud businesses of all sizes
Masergy, the software-defined network and cloud platform for the digital enterprise, today launched the next generation of its SD-WAN portfolio. The new portfolio, based on Gartner’s Secure Access Security Edge (SASE) tenets, are designed with the flexibility in network, access, management, and security providing businesses the freedom to choose the right configuration for their cloud and network needs.
Businesses large and small need to quickly gain the agility and flexibility SD-WAN offers as digital transformations have dramatically accelerated due to COVID-19. Pioneering software- defined networking two decades ago, Masergy continues to innovate its SD-WAN and cloud platform for businesses of all sizes. Recognizing that moving to SD-WAN is a journey not a destination, Masergy has expanded its solution options, allowing businesses to adopt SD-WAN on their terms. Masergy has long offered a fully managed SD-WAN solution with built-in security and is now expanding its portfolio with the following:
- ● Multiple management options
- ○ Fully managed solutions: Masergy’s engineers and project teams deliver customized implementations and provide dedicated ongoing support, end to end.
- ○ Co-managed solutions: Leveraging the SD-WAN Orchestrator, clients can customize their configurations and make changes while Masergy simultaneously monitors and reports on performance.
- ● SASE architecture include Unified Threat Management, Threat Monitoring and Response, or complete Managed Security Services. The Masergy security portfolio includes everything from cloud-based firewall as a service, cloud access security broker (CASB), secure web gateway, and Zero Trust network access to antivirus, intrusion detection/prevention, web filtering, data loss prevention, security analytics, endpoint detection and response, 24/7 SOC services, vulnerability scanning, more.
- ● More hybrid networking options
In addition to Masergy-provided private access, direct internet access, and broadband internet access, clients can bring their own third-party connectivity.
- ● Expanded cloud on-ramp solutions
Expanded connectivity to additional cloud service and SaaS providers; SD-WAN integration in Public Cloud Infrastructure; Shared private peering for SaaS apps; and aas
Adhering to the primary tenets of SASE, Masergy has been uniting network and security functions into a single solution for years, coupling SD-WAN with security bundles that shared bandwidth model for multiple cloud services across the same exchange and across the Masergy Secure Edge Network; these now and into 1Q21. are a few of the capabilities launching
● Unprecedented, market-leading SD-WAN Secure SLAs
○ 100 percent service availability for cloud connections when architected for redundancy
○ 100 percent service availability for SD-WAN sites configured for high availability ○ Proactive credits on service availability SLAs
○ 5-minute proactive outage notifications
“Masergy was built on a foundation of enabling client success, and Managed SD-WAN Secure portfolio is another leap forward in allowing companies to better control their destiny as they modernize their IT infrastructures,” said Masergy Chairman and CEO Chris MacFarland. “Offering greater flexibility and more choice, our new SD-WAN portfolio enables clients to achieve optimal performance and security across hybrid, multi-cloud environments with an approach to management that fits their specific needs—all on a regional and global scale.”
“The Next Generation WAN is a moving target,” said John Burke, CIO and principal research analyst, Nemertes Research. “More than just a network connecting branches to data centers, the Next Gen WAN is the locus of enterprise control for all communications among resources not sharing a location. SD-WAN is its core, and has to evolve continually to meet new enterprise needs and preferences, and to connect resources wherever they are.”
With the addition of SD-WAN Secure, Masergy is now the only provider with a single SD-WAN solution that unites a global software-defined network, firewall as a service, AIOps, shadow IT discovery, identity-based WAN analytics, co-managed options, alongside an unparalleled customer service.
Masergy is the software-defined network and cloud platform for the digital enterprise. Recognized as the pioneer in software-defined networking, Masergy enables unrivaled, secure application performance across the network and the cloud with Managed SD-WAN, UCaaS, CCaaS and Managed Security solutions. Industry leading SLAs coupled with an unparalleled customer experience enable global enterprises to achieve business outcomes with certainty. Learn more and follow us on our blog Transforming Enterprise IT, Twitter @Masergy, LinkedIn, and Facebook.