The Nuvias Group is introducing a modular suite of channel support and sales tools designed to help partners grow their business and make working with Nuvias and its vendor partners easier.
With the Nuvias Digital toolset, partners will be able to:
- Manage subscription services and contracts
- Track order status and delivery dates in real time
- Gain visibility of available inventory and incoming lead-times
- Access on-demand learning modules
- Syndicate social media feeds from selected vendors and solution topics
- Download pre-branded sales and solution materials, such as campaigns in a box
- Execute lead generation campaigns and manage opportunities
- Book and manage scheduled course bookings
- Log, manage and track support tickets
The first services, starting in August, include: Nuvias SkillUP – on-demand training; Nuvias PowerUP – on-demand marketing and communications; Nuvias Supply Chain Portal – real-time inventory and order tracking; and Nuvias Subscription Services – automation and provisioning, including XaaS subscriptions and embedded Nuvias Capital financing solutions to help partners make the transition to an annuity model.
Karl Roe, VP – Digital Transformation and Customer Success at the Nuvias Group, said: “We are excited to open up access to the toolkit and, with it, to on-demand services that answer real partner requirements. Nuvias Digital automates processes so that we can devote more time to personal, strategic conversations with our partners and customers.”