The PSS PP v3.0 Secure KVM Series from ATEN meet all security requirements. They are designed to keep sensitive assets isolated while providing advanced security and a user-friendly design for instantly secure deployment.
- Secure Port Switching — Port selection via pushbutton only to enhance security.
- Data Channel Isolation — Isolated channel per port to prevent data leakage between connected computers.
- Restricted USB connectivity — Non-authorized HIDs (Human Interface Devices) or non-predefined CAC devices will be rejected/ignored.
- User Data Protection — Keyboard/Mouse data buffer is automatically purged when switching KVM port focus.
- Configurable Device Filtering — USB CAC Port can be configured to allow/reject whitelisted/blacklisted devices via Admin log-on function or Windows-based application.
- Administrator Configuration and Event Log Functions — User-friendly interface for an authorized administrator to audit critical KVM operation logs and perform KVM switch configuration.
- Always-on Tamper-proof Design — The KVM switch becomes inoperable when physical tampering is detected.
ATEN’s PSS PP v3.0 Secure KVM Switches support different customer demands, with options including 2-port, 4-port and 8-port models, and video interfaces including DisplayPort, HDMI, and DVI. The ATEN series of Secure KVM Switches also provides customers with the flexibility to connect single or dual displays, providing up to 4K UHD (3840 × 2160 @30Hz) video quality.
“Cybersecurity attacks are increasing each year. With this in mind, the government requires reassurance that if a peripheral sharing switch or KVM is compromised, no usable data can be stolen from the device. PSS PP v3.0 certified products are required to ensure that data leakage will not occur when switching between ports or classified to unclassified computers. Our new PSS PP v3.0 Secure KVM Switch series limits the connection of devices at the desktop level, ensuring secure remote authentication and access that meet U.S. government and military mandates.” Aaron Johnson, KVM Product Manager, ATEN Technology, Inc., USA
Making the Right Secure KVM Choice with ATEN
For government and military agencies looking for true network separation between classified and non-classified, and compliance with the latest international protection protocols, the ATEN PSS PP v3.0 Secure KVM Series provides an ideal solution. With protection on both the physical and user operation levels to combat data leakage across internal ports as well as to external networks, which can mitigate the vulnerabilities of a variety of cyber attacks, ATEN Secure KVM Switches are the strategic choice for security-conscious desktop applications in all industries.
For more information about ATEN’s PSS PP v3.0 Secure KVM Series, please visit